For huge and complex multi-site enterprise applications, MongoDB is the next-generation Open Source document-oriented NoSQL database that lets you create applications that weren't possible. Companies of all sizes, across all industries, are choosing MongoDB for creating a wide variety of applications delivering flexibility, scale, and performance.
MongoDB and MongoDB Atlas cloud solutions from PlusInfosys addresses the challenges you must complete to maintain MongoDB performance and handling. Some MongoDB installations experience high downtime and availability issues. Also, hiring experienced MongoDB DBAs and providing 24/7 support coverage can be costly and complex endeavors.
MongoDB comes with well built functionalities and features like:
- Performance: MongoDB provides 7-10x performance improvement for both reads and writes with in-memory computing and a pluggable storage engine.
- Scalability: MongoDB can be scaled within and across geographically distributed data centers with automatic synchronization providing new levels of availability and horizontal scalability.
- Flexibility: With a flexible data model and dynamic schema, MongoDB allows you to store data in rich, multi-dimensional documents to quickly build and evolve your apps.
- Lower TCO: MongoDB runs on commodity hardware, dramatically lowering costs by one-tenth compared to using a relational database.
- Strong Community:The MongoDB ecosystem stands behind the world's fastest-growing database and greater investor funding than any other database in history, ensuring your investment is protected.
MongoDB Enterprise Certified DBA Services
MongoDB isn't a traditional database. Then asking what exactly it is isn't a small question. Your implementation approach is to partner with existing MongoDB experts. That is where PlusInfosys is here to help and guide you with the journey.
Already on MongoDB or ready to upgrade or move to Atlas? As of now, a MongoDB Premier Partner, we're positioned to complete your upgrade or migration with minimal interruption to your day-to-day business.
- Schema design and data modeling
- Installation and configuration
- Performance and maintenance
- Ops manager installation and configuration
- Training and user support
- Atlas migrations
- 24x7 monitoring
- Replica set
- Custom scripts
Migrate to MongoDB Atlas
This Cloud offers many advantages to business of all sizes, but here are the reasons our clients choose Atlas:
- Technical support
- Complementary tools
- Easier scalability
- Versatility and zero lock-in
- Robust security
- Tracking and monitoring
- Built-in automation
Our team is always here to help you evaluate the benefits of migrating and work with you to build a migration strategy with the following steps:
- 1. Discuss the benefits of migrating vs. upgrading
- 2. Determine the needed cluster sizes
- 3. Identify the right backup method
- 4. Decide on the best option to execute the migration
- 5. Execute the migration
- 6. Post-migration troubleshooting
Reasons why you should choose PlusInfosys, for MongoDB Development:
- Agile project and development methodology
- Collaborative, transparent, and communicative approach with clients
- Competitive rates for MongoDB architects, developers, and consultants
- Comprehensive quality assurance (QA) testing before the new property goes live
- A cross-functional team of 300+ experts based in North America, Europe & Asia
- Fast, professional, cost-effective engagement model
- In-house, front-end experts: Business Analysts, UX/UI Specialists & Designers
- MongoDB Inc. (formerly 10gen) Consulting Partner
- Proven track record of successful engagement and project delivery
- Solid open technology, systems, and applications expertise and experience