Our development methodologies are crafted in a way to help clients achieve their business goals within the predefined deadline and budget.
Methodologies for quick project turnaround in fast-paced environments.
PlusInfosys strongly believes in serving clients with excellent services and full support using the best development tools and methods.
PlusInfosys strongly believes in serving clients with excellent services and full support using the best development tools and methods. The digital age and proliferation of technological era makes it imperative for businesses to transform. We have worked for clients in almost every industry, furthermore believe each and every project has different needs and requirements.
We at PlusInfosys not only offer different methodologies based on business dynamics, customer expectations, timeline, budget allocations but also the level of expertise required and experience of latest resources.
Explore our diverse development methodologies and pick the most suitable one as per your needs.
Agile is one of the most popular development methodologies focussed on collaboration. This method introduces new changes with continuous communication and collaboration with short-term software development cycles called iterations.
- Minimizes risk and focuses on people over processes.
- Divide tasks into smaller modules called sprints.
- Predetermine scope of work and assign dedicated people to teams.
- Bifurcate work till the final release.
This is one of the most traditional and commonly used software development methodologies for software development. Linear in nature with projects progressing in stages, Waterfall methodology depends on completion of one stage precedes the other.
- Defined scope, objective and expectations before the start of the development process.
- Linear sequential flow of development process.
- Most effective method for small projects in cases where the requirements are well defined.
This methodology is ideal for projects with rapidly changing, dynamic or highly evolving requirements. Scrum development kicks off with a brief planning for each sprint, daily scrum meetings to highlight project progress, and a final review. It is ideal for managing projects which does not have well defined requirements and feedback from the client.
- Development process moves in a series of sprints or iterations.
- Flexibility to adapt to emerging business realities.
- Fast feedback cycle to stay focused and discover problems..